Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My new love...

My first painting
For past don’t know how many years I fell in love with water color Art.  Looking at them led me to the state of deep relaxation, introspection, self-awareness and feel like a beautiful connection; I just cannot move my eyes away from them.  Soon I wanted to learn and believe the same, realizing the power of a paper, paintbrush and cup of water.  I wasted two years finding a teacher.  Nothing worked then one day thought of just giving it a self try.  Learnt few tips online and here I am with my FIRST EVER PAINTING, started doing watercolors in my thirties.  Yes, it’s true.  I never knew I had that inside me.  It’s been a week I am painting every day, it’s still a surprise to come into a whole room dedicated to the messes I make and to see my art table covered with paint boxes and brushes and know they’re mine.

I may be a self learner beginner  in water coloring but I dream that someday I walk into my art studio early in the morning, before the sun has come up…all quiet, birds singing in the outside the window,   and a blank piece of paper in front of me, to connect to the element of water, to the beautiful garden I see outside and to breathe awareness of what color, waiting for my brush and  felt drawn to start with after I dropped the water onto the paper,  and think about how this all came about.

No comments:

Post a Comment