Thursday, February 20, 2014

Let the Sun Shine in...

It has been a long silence here.  No reasons, no explanations, it was always my passion of doing up the house and maintaining the journal about it …is lost somewhere.  So, without discussing much about it,  here is one of the major face lift of my house over past 6 months.

I got the colorful punch of this room by going straight for a yellow Chester Sofa.  As these sofas are staples for the classic glam look.





The spring is just almost here, still a little crisp in the morning, blue skies, and warm days.

My favorite place, these days is beside the window sill, basking in the sun, sipping a cup of hot brewed coffee and study. Although sometimes catching up with little music that is strangely helpful for keeping me in the working/studying mood.



2 comments:

  1. beautiful interior decoration and interior furnishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the before and after effect and yellow sofa with nice cushions looks gorgeous and even the mirror hanging on the wall compliments the room interiors.
    Mamta Bajaj
    Interior Designer
    http://www.futomicdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete