Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Small Bar Nook...

Hieee!! I am back again, actually i was very much here.  Enjoying my summer holidays at home but to the extent i would agree with gagan of peacock and paisleys.....my blog also got neglected as me fighting off cobwebs, cleaning, de-cluttering and little renovation here and there.  Well then a message from my dear friend Sulagna from pink and black...actually woke me up....and I really feel good to be back to blogging.....


To start back is with an invitation to my little bar nook above my book shelf.   I feel the hot and warm weather is just apt for some lovely cocktails...wat say girls.
Behind the bar is a lovely old 3-d painting of a ship which my dear hubby restored from the backyard store room of his house.  And here goes the perfect place for this old and vintage painting behind the bar....cheers!!!




5 comments:

  1. and the bright spark is back..Shivani we all have our lives homes families..but our blogs are our extension of ourselves and hence its like a breathing space for us..one that needs to be tended to just like that gorgeous garden lawn of your house :)

    welcome back

    PS: My favorite remains the front right bottle...Absolut favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that orange wall! It makes the perfect backdrop for those paintings---blue and orange make such a stunning pair!

    Welcome back, Shivani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice painting and the small bar positioning specially the background seems tell the blog owner clear view .Nice sharing.
    trendinjewellery.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice painting and the small bar positioning specially the background seems tell the blog owner clear view .Nice sharing.
    trendinjewellery.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved eveything about this nook...show me more of your home, please...home tour? :)

    ReplyDelete