Sunday, March 4, 2012

Surprise...Guest of Honor

My garden yet astounded me again as before also.  The other day my daughter shouted from the hall, mummy see there is a Peacock in our garden.  We were both so besieged, to see the peacock.  My daughter got the camera instantly and we both clicked numerous pictures of the peacock from the window of our room.  To our surprise peacock was not ready to leave that early.  As it is getting hotter day by day, my daughter ran for water to serve her as in the last picture.  The peacock expended more than an hour, unlike before it stayed only for a couple of minutes and we both had a great time clicking pictures together.  



And as seen below is the raw look of the garden with no touch up dry leaves all over.  Springy, greeny feel and the perfect weather here in Delhi to be outside in the evenings.







Our dear little p.e.a.k.y (that's what my daughter named her) had a great time in the garden.   Please be a regular visitor to our garden,  we would try to be the ideal host.  We know that you forage for seeds, grasses, flowers and plants.  Our garden is all yours.  We will try to lay the best grass for you.  For seeds and plants will be the most scrumptious you will devour and would munch on.


2 comments:

  1. OMG, you are so damn lucky! I just wish I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is indeed a surprise guest. I bet your daughter had a good time watching this guest...

    ReplyDelete