Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Organised...



If there's anything to find me organized, check my closets, one is here.  I am big time organized and don't like things to be out of place.  I will blow my mind seeing things not in place.  Here is one of my oldest sewing boxes (nearly 11 yrs old).  I love to collect variety of threads and feel that whenever I am in need of any stitching material it should be there in my box.  As you can see in the picture below.



Below is the picture of my study Table Drawer about which we discussed here.  Small things (but very important) needed a fixed place so got a box with dividers to keep the nick-knack things.

6 comments:

  1. Informative tips.. !!
    My mom too has a smaller needle box ( a smaller one than this... )

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the first picture ..so colorful and well organized.Now after seeing this I guess its time for me to clean up my clutter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the first pic,very colorful

    http://crazy4colors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I am the same,..luve dur thread collection...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh.. Shivani.. I thought I was bad... You totally take the cake.. wow!! wow!!

    Thank you for popping by at Colours Dekor.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete