Monday, February 20, 2012

Changing Weather...


Their is a change in the weather here in Delhi.  Mornings and evenings are now windy and little chilly but afternoons have started getting bit hotter.  Winter mornings are so beautiful, warm bed, cozy rooms, lovely pullovers....I love everything about winter.  But hey holi is near the corner and the changing weather reminds me of my beautiful fan which works wonders outdoors as well as indoors.  Its color blends well with my room also.  So, soon i have to start packing up all the woolens, welcoming the SUMMERS...

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed holi is round the corner--love the colors of your home, like a palette of holi colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shivani , how are you ?Its true I end of winters are lovely in Delhi.I loved my winter walks and sometimes the afternoon laziness in the winter sun in the patio:)I did not know you too are from Delhi.

    ReplyDelete