Monday, January 30, 2012

I M HAPPY!!

I wanted to start this year with the positive attitude and for that you have to be happy.  To stay happy, do something that you like doing the most.  So, coming back to my favorite past time, doing up my house is that makes me happy.  But this time as I said with a bang.  That can be what else getting the house repainted after almost 5yrs (Yes, you have read it right...5 yrs).  Starting from the hall area here are the updates before and after...Hope you like the new.....HAPPY COLOR..
BEFORE
(sorry for these blurred pics, clicked from my mobile)




AFTER





And last
You can't have rosy thoughts about the future,
when your mind is full of blues about the past.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful makeover Shivani !! Love the framed works on the wall and the books stacked based on color.. Lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful :)..you should share ur home pics with me for DE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wall looking lovely...nice color and arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful transformation Shivani:) There is something magical abt orange , right ?:)

    ReplyDelete