Monday, November 22, 2010

In My Kitchen Garden

Oh! I am in love with my garden these days.  I just can't get my eyes over it.  The seeds have got saplings and they look so pretty, actually when they are small. 
My garlic plants have also started showing well. I have already started using garlic leaves for my special chutney. Where ever I should avoid it at this point of time as it is too early.  Hopefully the cloves get enough time to sprout and get a good head start growing before the ground freezes.  
The fenugreek greens look their best these days…wow!
 Soon my garden is going to give me treats almost everyday.

This weekend I have to replant some of the bare spots where the spinach didn't germinate.
Is your garden still giving you treats?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely and heartfelt thanks for sharing such green images

    ReplyDelete
  2. a garden ..a spice and vegetable garden in Pune..in your own home??? some blessed women i tell you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shivani - your garden is so gorgeous I can lose myself there completely..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your methi patch looks soooooo tempting! I've brought most of my "garden" indoors now---in the form of cuttings that I will replant in the spring! :) ) Nice post!

    ReplyDelete