Monday, October 11, 2010

Where there is a will, there is a way..

I had made so many plans for the coming commonwealth break...but planning sometimes fails too.  Catching up with the worst viral in my life...all my plans to celebrate my baby's birthday were spoiled.  But where there is a will there is a way....and the birthday came out to be not as bad as planned.  I could somehow manage to make it a HIT.
Still recovering from the weakness,  I can only manage to share with you some invitees which me and my daughter made it in almost 6 days.  We could only cut out 1-2 each day(we hardly had any energy).

 The Theme was a FAIRY PARTY where girls had to dress up as FAIRIES and boys as PRINCE.
INVITEES for the Prince





5 comments:

  1. Lovely invites!! Brave of you do all the creative work when you were not feeling well!!! Wish you a very speedy recovery!!! Belated happy birthday to your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh how lovely shivani...absolutely a true superwoman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely! Glad to know the party was a hit and hope you're all doing better now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waise i am still waiting for the Diwali decorations wala post...pls jaldi laago na :) and happy Diwali to you and your cute little family

    ReplyDelete