Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"The world was a coat rack upon which we could hang our fantasies," said Buckner


There is something about having a specific place to hang your clothing when returning from a day's work or a night out that certainly helps you keep things more organized. You're tired, ready to plop yourself down, and you just might plop down your jacket or coat, onto the nearest empty chair. And there they still lay, the next day.
And here comes one of my best buy of the OFF season SALE is this  
Vintage Wooden Coat Rack


Well, well, well the person behind this buy is my dear hubby.  Last weekend when I was just busy looking at the sale stuff at a store and well I don’t let my hubby and baby come near me as I take my time shopping. And they prefer hanging around or rather devour and gorge on their extensive meal outside.  
But that day when I was getting the bill done, gently he came and whispered in my ears,  I HAVE SEEN SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT,  HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT…I was WHATTTT?

Well after seeing the vintage beauty (with a mind-boggling discount on it), I was AHHHHHHH... JUST GET IT BILLED.

SWEETY... I AM PROUD OF YOU….


A Beautifully crafted to add a touch of classic elegance and character to any decor, this rack is made from superior quality rubber wood. A deep warm Nut Brown finish enhances its attractive base, while superior workmanship ensures it will last.
With a lovely KEY BOX also.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shivani,
    Lovely of you to drop by my blog. I did enjoy coming over and discovering yours. Great to kno wyou are a Gurgaon blogger too ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Loved the Coat Rack, well something really new to me. And so true Shivani, once we are back home there is no place to hang our coats..and they just clutter around....

    ReplyDelete
  3. coat rack+ key cubby too? genius! :) looks like you're tutoring your husband very well! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shivani, thank you so much for voting for me! I really appreciate your help!
    :)

    ReplyDelete