Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What are you reading today?


This lovely weather is so awe-inspiring.  The fresh breeze and  so green everywhere does not let me budge away from my beautiful garden for hours these days.  
 That reminds me of, some two days back, I went book shopping for my husband on his birthday.  What cached the glimpse of my eyes was this book about WARREN BUFFETT-THE SNOWBALL.  I am a great admirer of him.
Forgetting that I had come to buy book for my husband, I was determined right away to buy this book.  Well I picked up couple of books for him too and not to forget a book for my daughter and to close the bracket my sweet maid is also a book lover. (it is always.. if BOOKS ,then for the family-LOL..)So I picked up a Hindi book on Premchand for her also.
  Although the book was quite overweight and will I ever be able to complete this book.  But believe me I thought may be I would be able to read  4-5 pages a time only.  It is this book about billionaires which is really this entertaining and brutally honest.  A thoughtful and intimate biography of the globe’s wisest investor.
 So what are you Reading today?

8 comments:

  1. lovely and colorful outdoor spaces,shivani.
    loved the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your outdoors and garden...cant resist myself sitting with you and having the cup of chai there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what n idea yaar...its mindblowing.. ur garden z lukng beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks naren and yashu, well havin chai outdoors anytime wid u

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outdoor space, looks like a perfect place for a cuppa with some books. Thanks for dropping by our blog. You have a nice blog too. We would be delighted if you could share some favorite corners of your home for our readers? If yes, please mail us at thekeybunch@gmail.com. - Rekha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shivani, You have such a beautiful space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shivani, I am so glad I discovered your blog. Its really nice. Hope you can stop by My Dream Canvas. When I am in India, Gurgaon is home for me too :-)

    ReplyDelete