Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cleaning with magnificence

I always needed an Aluminum Ladder for day to day life and use. But just I was hesitant to buy it because once it is not in use I had seen it lying at places soaking under the sun throughout like a trash or junk in verandas or porch.

But then I got an idea, bought it the same day from the market. I tell you guys it is worth buying ... actually so useful.

And then got it painted and WHEN NOT IN USE, it came out to be a stunning WHITE stand with shelves for pots standing pretty in my kitchen garden



And now my  ladder is not just a ladder as it had a make over to a beautiful artifact of my kitchen garden when not in use.



2 comments:

  1. Simply loved your images.. and your style.. specially this one ... its awesome!!

    ReplyDelete